A high quality, affordable and reliable VSAT service for end-to-end IP networks using C-Band communications satellites
Supernet, an award winning service provider, is a wholly owned subsidiary of Telecard Limited, a licensed domestic and international long distance operator. Supernet is a pioneer in the field of providing integrated data connectivity solutions for the corporate entities and offers a one-window operation for all corporate communication needs.
Supernet has an extensive nationwide network, an experienced team and an excellent track record of delivering world-class service.
- Over seventeen years of experience deploying similar networks
- One source for fully integrated local to global communications needs
- Operational flexibility for affordable, reliable and efficient solutions
- Solid international partnerships
- Consistent Network with built in redundancy
- 24 x 7 x 365 redundant Network Operations Center (NOC)
- Nationwide footprint for providing fast services
- Multiple Service Flow capability i.e., the same link can support different applications
- Unsurpassed reliability backed up by industry leading Service Level Agreements (SLAs)
SuperDirect - C is a C-Band, satellite based, end-to-end IP VSAT service running on the world renowned iDirect
Supernet has a highly scalable and flexible 5-IF Hub from iDirect designed to support multiple out-routes and inroutes, while simultaneously operating on five (5) different communications satellites. Currently Supernet is offering the SuperDirect - C service on three (3) different satellites. The C-Band service uses the ChinaStar-1 satellite located at 87.5o E. L. In the Ku-Band Supernet uses the PAKSAT-1R satellite located at the orbital location of 38o E. L. and the NSS-6 satellite located at 95o E. L.
From its Hub located in Karachi, Supernet is supporting multiple customers from various sectors which include Airline & Transportation, Banking, United Nations Organizations, Cellular Service Providers, Government Departments, Manufacturing Industries, Logistics Companies, Construction, Mining, Education and Oil & Gas.
The SuperDirect - C service uses star topology, which consists of a Hub and multiple remotes. The last mile connection between the Supernet Hub location and the customerâ€™s central site can be established by using multiple transmission mediums (line of sight microwave radio or fiber optic network) to ensure resiliency.
The SuperDirect service is ideally suited for networks with bursty traffic that follow a hub-to- spoke model. The service supports features and controls that allow it to be easily configured to deliver application QoS and other traffic engineered solutions to the users. The SuperDirect - C remote consists of a 1.8 m standard C-Band VSAT antenna, a PLL LNB and a 3000 or 5000 series satellite modem from iDirect Technologies.
- 1.8 m C-Band VSAT antenna for the remote site
- High powered C-Band satellite
- Service available all across Asia
- High availability
- Supports all IP centric applications
- Supports group quality of service
- Built-in TCP Optimization (TCP and HTTP)
- Supports real time traffic management
- Rapid bandwidth allocation
- Configurable data rates
- Ensures the highest level of network access for all users
- Automatic End-to-End power control
- Reliable Hardware
- Latest iDirect iDx Software
- Simple and Easy to use remote management
- Centralized software updates
- 24 x 7 x 365 customer service and support
- Expert engineering team with years of experience in designing similar networks